* In the word-by-word inspiration, sufficiency and final authority of the
* In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy
* In the Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true man; His virgin birth,
sinless humanity, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, present advocacy,
and His personal, imminent, bodily return for His Church.
* In the fall of man, resulting in his complete and universal separation
from God and his need of salvation.
* That the Lord Jesus Christ died and shed His blood as a sacrifice for the
sins of the whole world.
* That salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, entirely apart from
works, received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
* That the Holy Spirit regenerates with divine life and personally indwells
the believer upon his faith in Christ for salvation.
* In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved.
* In the unending life of the saved with the Lord and the unending
punishment of the unsaved.